no data,ADR

Hello,

i have register a gateway and device successful, but why i can’t see any data.
The dashboard show the the device joined. but the device page is empty.

Hello Iris,

The device is attempting to Join the network and the network has transmitted a join Accept to the device. However, the device either is not accepting the Join Accept or is not receiving that transmission. Are you able to verify that the Join Receive windows are set to 5/6s respectively? In addition, are there logs available on your gateway that can be reviewed to confirm that your gateway is transmitting the Join Accept to the device?

Regards,
Mike

Hello Mike,

Thanks. We have solved this issues. The gateway RF power is not match with the server, we changed it.

Hello Iris,

Looks like all is well with the device, please let us now if there is anything else we can do to assist

Regards,
Mike

Hello Mike,

i have meet some other new issues from my test.
I have registered two gateway below my account. And i set them in two different frequency US915 and EU868.
1.Gateway - 00250C00010007F3: i set it EU868,the status is active. But my device cann’t join the nework, i can see the join request, but never see the join accept. You can see the Device - E090E7FFFF2CB3C2,could you please help check it ?

And i saw this gateway ISM Bamd is US902-928 in your server.

2.Gateway - 00250C00010008DD: i set it US915,and it support 8+1 channals. i set my gateway channal CH8 to CH15 and CH65. And there are some weird behavior on my device. Could you please help check it ?
Device - 00250C0100001E12: I only can see the payload with DR4 and CH65 can arrive the server. i saw your server send downlink with LinkADRReq every two hours, and the content is LinkADRReq [DR=4 Pwr=2 ChnlMsk=0100 ChnlCntl=7 NbTrans=1], LinkADRReq [DR=3 Pwr=5 ChnlMsk=FF00 ChnlCntl=0 NbTrans=1], what is the mean of ChnlMsk=FF00 ? and why the other payload can’t arrive the server ?

Device - 00250C0100001E07:After the server send downlink with LinkADRReq,there is no any payload arrive server again.But i have monitored the device that never stop sending payload.

3.By the way, if i want to test the other frequency IN865,AU915,AS923, can i just change my gateway and device frequency ?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best Regards,
Iris

Hello,

Hope everything is all right.
i haven’t received any reply for one week about the issues.i think i have solved the issues. i guess it caused by my gateway set with CH8-15, when i change my gateway to CH0-7,it works now.
But i still want to know how to change the frequency in your server ?

Thanks,
Iris

Hello Iris,

Senet defaults all 8-channel gateways to the first bank of 8 channels by default. As a Developer Gateway Senet support can assist in modifying the channel plan of a gateway if you are in need of performing additional testing on other banks of channels. Simply submit a request to support@senetco.com along with the gwEui and we’ll make the change for you. As an additional note, as a Production customer of Senet there are additional tools and workflows that are available, These are documented on our web portal docs.senetco.io. Specifically, a RAN provider has full manageability of their gateways and would be able to update the channel plan as desired for testing purposes: https://docs.senetco.io/rp/gw/Management/.

Regards,
Mike